Tecoma Primary School provides a balanced and inclusive curriculum, meeting children’s academic, social and emotional needs and levels of development.
Following a strong Transition Program from preschool, the school offers a comprehensive and sequential Victorian curriculum.
Digital Technologies are integrated into classroom practice via a school wide network, supported by laptops, Chromebooks and iPads, in classrooms.
Acknowledging the diversity of learning styles, interests and talents, the school provides a wide range of enrichment opportunities including:
- Reading Room supporting 48 children in Grades 1 to 6
- Numeracy and Literacy tutoring program
- Swimming, sporting clinics, interschool sports
- 3 – 6 camping program
- Instrumental and percussion music, choir, school band, musical productions
- Tecoma Pre-school – Year 4 Buddies Program
- Prep-Year 5 Buddies
- KidsMatter School – Bounceback Program
- Restorative Practices
- Year 6 Student Leadership Program – School Captains, House Captains, Junior School Council, Performing Arts, Music, Science, Computer, Environment and Art Captains
- Curriculum based incursions / excursions
- Bodyworks Personal Growth and Development program for Grades 5 and 6
- Before and After School Care Program
- Science Progam